22 Nov 2013

Blue,burgundy and black &white

This morning i had a nice surprise, when i found the message " you got mail" , from the very good photographer Cristian Boros .   I could not wait for this pictures, knowing how good photographer he is. So I checked the mailbox, and I opened the photos that came out great. I had this photo session at Sky Hotel, a location very elegant, with a gorgeous terrace above the building.
For this photo shoot, i choose to wear 3 different outfits. The burgundy dress made by me, combined with black and white accesories and shoes. A royal blue dress, combined with white,blue and gold accesories and light blue shoes. And the last outfit was all black and white, composed by a black jacket, black and white short skirt and black and white shoes.
I had a lot of fun at this photo session. Who needs great pictures I recommend you Cristian Boros,he is really good!!

P.S. Hope you like this pictures

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment