22 Nov 2013

This boots are made for walking

There is nothing more beautiful than a relaxing walk after work, in a beautiful sunny day of autumn, wich for  i chose an outfit in shades of dark gray and saddle brown with golden metallic elements. Saddle brown is a color that i like a lot and i think is also a color easy to match, giving  a touch of elegance to the outfit. 
Shoes are my vice, and i generally build my outfits depending on the shoes that i choose to wear.. These boots are definitely among my favorites because they have a gorgeous color and elegant shape but also comfortable. I love the fine details  on the top of the boots. which resemble embroidery. Hope you , like them too.!!
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
I was wearing;  Rinascimento dress, G.F belt, Orsay bag, Italian over knee leather boots, Unofficial Sunglasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment